Meet Bob & Debbie
Bob and Debbie Gibbs
190 Hartz Avenue, Suite 200
Danville, CA 94526
Bob Gibbs | DRE #: 01415942 Debbie Gibbs | DRE#: 01729828
Bob and Debbie grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area, specifically Santa Clara County and Silicon Valley where they met and started their family. They moved to Danville in 1993 for the highly rated San Ramon Valley Schools and a better lifestyle. Both are passionate for the outdoors and enjoy hiking, gardening, fine wine and Real Estate!
Bob earned a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration and spent over 23 years in Silicon Valley starting and Managing Operations for Medical Device Companies before transitioning into real estate in 2004. Debbie also worked for many years in a Manufacturing Capacity for semiconductor startup companies in Silicon Valley. Later she earned a Bachelor Degree in Landscape Architecture from UC Berkeley and transitioned from Semiconductor to Landscape Architecture & Planning to also owning her own Landscape Design Studio until she merged into Real Estate to join Bob in 2008.
Bob and Debbie raised their children, Jacquelyn and Bobby in Danville where they graduated from Monte Vista High School. The Gibbs are proud to call the East Bay their home and love to help clients buy, sell and invest in Real Estate in Danville and the surrounding areas!
When Bob and Debbie aren’t showing properties or writing contracts, they spend their time with family and friends and enjoy hiking and biking on the many trails the East Bay has to offer. They also enjoy gardening and entertaining at their Danville home or just enjoy walking around town and having dinner at one of the many great Danville restaurants.
AFFILIATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- CCAR – Contra Costa Association of Realtors
- CAR – California Association of Realtors
- NAR – National Association of Realtors
- CHS – Certified HAFA (Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternative) Specialist
- CDPE – Certified Distressed Property Expert
- APLD – Association of Professional Landscape Designers (Debbie)
WE ARE ACTIVE MEMBERS OF:
- The Danville Rotary (President 2008-2009)
- Danville Chamber of Commerce (Ambassador 2006)
- Serving Orphans and Widows
- SSI – Success Strategies Institute
WE DONATE TIME AND A PERCENTAGE OF OUR EARNINGS TO:
- Serving Orphans and Widows (SOW Ministries)
- The Wheelchair Foundation
- Contra Costa/Solano Food Bank
- Bay Area Rescue Mission
- Shelter Inc.
- Teen Challenge
- City Impact
- Open Arms DayCare
- Save the Children